Ideal for Daytime Terrestrial Observations as well as Deep-Sky Astronomical Use. Sky-Watcher STARTRAVEL telescopes are two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractors, that are well proven performers for Rich-Field views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies & planets, the Moon and the Sun (with proper safety filtering!), as well as giving excellent daytime terrestrial views. These wide-field, short-tube telescopes are great as fixed aperture lenses for both Astrophotography and terrestrial photography. Their fast" focal ratios make them useful for capturing lunar and solar eclipses as well as nature photographs. The intuitive and easy to use AZ3 Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x20 & x50
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Objective Lens Diameter: 102mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 500mm (f/4.9)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Red Dot Finder
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 45º Erect Image Diagonal 1.25"
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- AZ3 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 62.5% more Light Gathering than 80mm