The Starwave Mini-AZ Mount - take your telescope anywhere!
In the box:
- Quick to set up and intiutive to use with easy tension controls on both axes.
- Perfect for visual astronomy with a small refractor. No power needed, no polar aligment needed (like for Equatorial Mounts), just point and go!
- Fits any camera tripod with standard 3/8 thread (if 1/4, just use a 3/8 to 1/4 converter)
- Has optional extension arm, stainless steel counterweight, and counterweight shaft.
- Packs down tiny for travel.
- Optional L-Bracket for Photo lens or spotting scopes with 1/4" thread fitting.
- Designed for compact refractors like the Starwave 70ED and 80ED, spotters or even a camera and large telephoto lens.
- Vixen format clamp - spring loaded with captive clamp.
- 80mm removable side-arm-extension to allow longer optical tubes to clear the tripod legs.
In the box:
- Mount head with Vixen-format clamp.
- 1kg Stainless Steel Counterweight & shaft.
- 80mm side arm extension.
- Total weight 1.5kg (Head, extension arm & clamp)
- Stainless Steel Counterweight 1kg
- Counterweight shaft 20cm
- Head height 95mm
- Head width 100mm
- Head depth 55mm
- Extension arm length 80mm.
- Distance of Vixen-Style clamp from centre pivot-point with extension in place = 155mm
- Distance of Vixen-Style clamp from centre pivot-point without extension = 60mm