Steplessly variable diaphragm 13 - 113mm
Product code: 2459300
£258.33 (ex. VAT)
You will earn 310 loyalty points with this purchase
- Steplessly variable, white anodized and heat reflecting diaphragm from 13- to 113 Millimeter for our D-ERF Filters
- For optimum adjustment of a telescope aperture when observing with an H-alpha filter of Solar Spectrum (also suitable for other brands)
- The diaphragm has four telescope-sided M3-threads on a pitch circle radius of 60 mm to fasten also on a DIY-holder.
- Please note: in addition to the price of the diaphragm there might be additional modification costs of EUR 50.- if we adapt the diaphragm to a self-manufactured D-ERF-filter holder (Our filter holders are available ONLY IN ADDITION to a Solar Spectrum H-alpha filter).
- Other applications: The iris may of course be used to selectively dimming of a refractor objective, eg to hide the edge residual error of inexpensive lenses.
Delivery Weight Package