TS-Optics Photoline 115 f/7 ED Triplet Refractor
The TS-Optics Photoline 115 f/7 Triplet is a high quality 4.5" apochromatic telescope with FPL51 ED and Lanthanum glass elements!
A popular choice for astrophotography that also provides impressive highly corrected views when used for visual astronomy.
This telescopes air-spaced triplet optics with FPL51 ED element provides noticeably higher colour correction than similarly specified ED doublet telescopes with FPL53 glass.
Sturdy 2.5" dual-speed R&P focuser features 360° rotation and up to 5kg load bearing capacity. A focus motor is available separately if required.
A well established design that has matured nicely over the years (now features a temperature compensated lens cell).
- Triplet objective with two special glasses (FPL51 & Lanthanum) provides higher colour correction than similarly specified ED doublets
- Fully multicoated optics
- Compact design (approx 71 cm length) with retractable dew-shield
- 2.5" R&P focuser with 1:10 gear reduction, 360° rotation and 5kg capacity. Includes 2"-1.25" adapter
- M68x1 female thread
- Includes Vixen-type dovetail and CNC machined tube rings
- Latest model with temperature compensated lens cell
Focal Ratio: F7
Focal Length: 800mm
Triplet APO with FPL51/Lanthanum Glass
Focuser: 2.5" Dual Speed Rack and Pinnion
Transport Length: 710mm
Drawtube Thread: M113x1 Internal Thread
Back Focus: 123mm from 2" Adaptor, 160mm from M113 thread
Delivery Weight Package