TS-PHOTON 203/800mm Advanced Newtonian for astrophotography and observing
Astrophotography is easy for you with this compact Newtonian from the TS-PHOTON series. Due to the aperture ratio of f/4, this astrograph provides pure speed and therefore short exposure times. Of course, we also offer the matching coma corrector TS SUPERFLAT. Thus this PHOTON Newtonian becomes a very good astrograph.
Immerse yourself in the world of deep-sky observing with the PHOTON 8" f/4. The large aperture and the enhanced reflectivity of 94% offer unforgettable observations beyond the solar system. Watch exciting details, like spiral arms of galaxies or fine structures in planetary nebulae.
The Newtonian is still well supported by portable mounts like the GoTo mount Celestron Advanced VX or the Skywatcher EQ5 mount. Purely visual observers can also use an altazimuth mount. You can find suitable mounts in the "recommended accessories" section.
General information and features of the TS-PHOTON Newtonian telescopes:
- Fast parabolic optics with outstanding contrast and very good sharpness for planetary observations.
- High-quality 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 dual speed for 2" and 1.25" accessories.
- Focus position perfect for DSLR and other cameras.
- All popular 1.25" and 2" eyepieces can be used without problems.
- Brighter image through enhanced 94% reflectivity of primary and secondary mirror.
- Motor focus can be retrofitted at any time.
- A 0.5 mm thin stainless steel spider provides stability. Astrophotographers will envy you for the delicate and sharp spikes around bright stars.
- The active ventilation for the primary mirror provides for a clearly faster cooling down.
- Adjustable primary mirror cell and secondary cell completely made of metal.
More joy in astrophotography through optimal field correction - advisory service from Teleskop-Service
Only a good coma corrector turns this Newtonian into a true astrograph. Our recommendation is the TSGPU corrector which is perfect for this telescope. it will offer you highest sharpness in the entire field, only with the TSGPU (see accessory recommendations) this Newtonian turns into a true astrograph.
The working distance from the M48 thread is 55 mm. With a T-ring, you are automatically at the right distance for astrophotography with DSLR cameras. We can offer you suitable adaptions for your astro camera anytime within the context of our consultation.