- Connects your smartphone to your telescope, spotting scope, binocular, monocular, and microscope so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece
- Works with a wide range of mobile phone models, including all the latest devices from Samsung, Google, and Apple
- Unlike other adapters, it features three directional knobs (X, Y, and Z axis) that perfectly align your phone’s camera with the eyepiece in seconds so you are ready to snap the perfect image
- It stands up to rigorous field use thanks to its robust, durable construction with a metal frame and polymer body
- Compatible Optics: Fits all 35 mm to 60 mm eyepiece diameters. Includes two expandable adapter rings for microscope eyepieces
- Weight: 284 g
Fits any eyepiece from 35 mm to 60 mm in diameter including telescopes with 1.25” and 2” eyepieces, spotting scopes, monoculars, and binoculars. will also attach to microscopes with the addition of the included adapter ring, which takes the usable diameter down to 25 mm, the size of a standard microscope eyepiece. A strong spring and a threaded twist lock provide a two-level strong and secure grip on the optical instrument’s eyepiece so you can image with confidence.
Also accommodates a huge range of smartphones. The phone platform is fully adjustable and can fit any device—usually with the case still on. Even larger “phablets” like the iPhone 8 Plus and latest Samsung Galaxy devices work perfectly. The secure platform stands up to the weight of these heavier devices with ease.
If multiple people want to capture a shot through your optic, ’s simple spring-loaded clamps make it easy to remove one device and replace it with another in seconds. is the ideal solution for star parties and group bird walks where everyone wants their own shot of the action.
Delivery Weight Package