- Complete telescope set with multiple accessories
- Portable design, ideal for travelling
- High-quality 81 mm refractor, made in Japan
- Modular equatorial mount, can be disassembled
- RA motor module with Starbook One controller
- Ideal for observing the moon and planets
- Total weight of set: 13.5 kg
Complete telescope set with multiple accessories.
The premium A81M refractor from Vixen is manufactured according to the highest quality standards.
Made in Japan, the telescope produces pure-colour and high-contrast images, despite the achromatic lens system.
It is ideal for observing the moon's surface or Saturn's rings.
The lightweight and sturdy AP mount keeps the telescope in place and minimizes vibrations during observations.
The AP mount in detail
The AP mount provides a secure, stable support for your telescope.Thanks to the slip clutch mechanism, the mount can be adjusted quickly to the target object.
There is a wide range of optional accessories. The ADVANCED POLARIS mount is perfect for both beginners and advanced observers who require a lightweight travel mount.
The AP mount features an ultra-smooth finish without any projecting parts.
Simply place your telescope on the mount and move it to the desired celestial object without having to loosen any clamps!
Quick polar alignment
The slip clutches allow you to easily adjust the telescope to your target object - no more searching for adjustment clamps in the dark! An optional polar meter is available, which enables you to locate the celestial pole when it is hidden by trees or buildings.
- Optional polar finder scope
The innovative polar finder scope provides a new way to polar align your telescope. Simply align the stars in the crosshair reticle with the same stars in the night sky. Polar alignment is achieved via 3 reference stars. The polar finder is illuminated to facilitate orientation and switches off automatically after 3 minutes to save battery power.
The polar finder scope is an optional accessory.
RA motor module with Starbook One controllerThe RA and DEC motor modules are powered by four AA alkaline, Ni-MH or Ni-CD batteries. The RA motor module has a USB Micro-B port for an external power supply. A USB power pack or car charging cable can be used for longer observation sessions.
The STAR BOOK ONE is a multifunctional and intuitive controller that tracks in the RA and DC axis with a range of different speeds. The tracking options are designed for time lapse cameras at a wide range of speeds, including sidereal, lunar and solar rates. The controller also offers many useful functions such as backlash compensation, autoguider port, PEC and a built-in red LED light. The STAR BOOK ONE controller is designed for the AP-SM mount and is an integral part of the RA motor module.
The A81M refractor in detailAchromatic refractor that minimizes chromatic aberration.
Lens: 81 mm 2-lens achromat, multi-coated
Focal length: 910 mm (F11.2)
Resolution and limiting magnitude: 1.43 arc seconds; 11.3
Light-gathering power: 131x
Dimensions and weight: (OD) 90 mm x (L) 860 mm; 3.5 kg
Finder scope: Red dot finder
Adapter and connections: 42 mm for T-mount and 31.7 mm with flip mirror; 50.8 mmLightweight and sturdy APP-TL130 tripod
The compact APP-TL130 tripod is adjustable between 60 cm and 130 cm and combines the portability of a camera tripod with the strength of an astronomical telescope tripod. The tripod can be switched between rubber and metal spikes to prevent floor damage in indoor spaces.
- Achromatic refractor that minimizes chromatic aberration.
- Lens: 81 mm 2-lens achromat, multi-coated
- Focal length: 910 mm (F11.2)
- Resolution and limiting magnitude: 1.43 arc seconds; 11.3
- Light-gathering power: 131x
- AP-SM mount with RA motor and controller
- Dimensions and weight, A81M: (OD) 90 mm x (L) 860 mm; 3.5 kg
- Total weight of set: 13.5 kg
- Finder scope: Red dot finder
- Adapter and connections: 42 mm for T-mount and 31.7 mm with flip mirror; 50.8 mm
- The modular mounting system can be dismantled in a few simple steps
- A81M telescope
- APP-ZL130 tripod
- AP-SM mount with controller and RA motor
- Flip mirror with T2 thread for photography
- Red dot finder
- 1 kg and 1.9 kg counterweight
- NPL 20 mm and NPL 6 mm eyepiece
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|Field of application||
|Product Family||Refractor telescope|
|Optical design||Achromatic Refractor|
|Maximum recommended magnification||160|
|Mirror/Lens diam.||81 mm|
|Focal length||910 mm|
|Angular resolution||1.43 arc seconds|
|Visual limiting magnitude (approx., mag)||11.3|
|Type of coating||Multi coated|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Mount Type||German/Equatorial Mount|
Delivery Weight Package