Vixen Coma Corrector PH for R200SS
- 0.95x coma corrector for Newton reflector telescopes
- Designed for full-frame DSLR cameras
- 99.9% light transmission per lens thanks to AS coating
- Wynne-type corrector, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Absolute colour purity and sharp stars to the edge of the image
- Reduces the focal length of the R200SS to 760 mm 1:3.8
- Weight: 175 g
The Vixen corrector PH is a 3-element Wynne corrector for demanding applications.
The optical design consists of 3 lenses in 3 groups. The corrector provides excellent correction of system-induced coma of parabolic mirrors and the resulting spherical aberration.
The corrected field has a diameter of 44 mm, making it suitable for the 24x36 mm format (full-frame DSLR/CCD cameras). This guarantees razor-shape images across the entire field.
The lens surfaces are coated with a cutting-edge 99.9% anti-reflective AS coating, which is also used for Vixens flagship VSD100F3.8.
Make your Vixen R200SS reflector telescope into the perfect astrograph!
- Premium corrector for the R 200SS
- 3 lens systems in 3 groups, guarantees absolute colour purity and sharp stars to the edge of the field of view
- Image illumination up to 44 mm for full-frame images
- Reduces the focal length of the R 200SS from 800 mm to 760 mm 1:3.8
- Also suitable for visual observations with an eyepiece adapter
- Weight: 175 g
- Coma corrector
- Dust caps on front and back
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Net weight (without access.)||175 g|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||175 g|
Delivery Weight Package